Why Choose LiFePO4 Battery?
Batteries are meant to be used when you need them. If you need to use batteries all the time, then traditional lead-acid batteries are not a reliable choice.
The Lithium iron phosphate battery is equipped with higher energy density and lower self-discharge rate, mainly used to power electric vehicles, or solar installations. Compared with the traditional lead-acid batteries, the LiFePO4 ones offer considerable benefits including higher charging and discharging current, longer battery life and the option of deep discharge with no tendency to reduce overall capacity. The LiFePO4 battery is the next step to a cleaner, stronger, and safer power solution.
- 【Deep Cycle Lithium Battery】 Premium and state-of-the-art Lithium Iron Phosphate battery cells provides 1000+ cycles, which is 2-3 times to Lead Acid Battery with 300~500 cycles. It can reach up to 2000 cycles when the discharge rate is lower to 0.1C~0.2C (10～20A). can It can help you save money without multiple purchases. Due to its low self-discharge rate, the LiFePO4 battery will be fully ready for operation even after a year of storage. Without memory effect, no matter what state the battery is, it can be used as soon as it is charged.
- 【Extendible & Widely Use】 To get more capacity and higher voltage, the auto-balancing feature ensures batteries to be connected in parallel safely, without internal state non-uniformity issues. Support to connect a 1200W converter to power tower fans, lights, camera, TV and so on. 12V deep cycle lithium-ion battery widely use in most areas such as RV, camper, marine, power backup, off-grid applications, other SLA / AGM batteries replacement, etc.
- 【Built-in BMS Protection】 Dr. Prepare 100Ah LiFePO4 battery has built-in battery management system (BMS) to monitor the battery temperature. If the LFP battery exceeds 140℉ (60℃), the battery will be at risk of high temperature, which may bring sparks. Our LFP battery has built-in high temperature detection sensor inside the aluminum heat dissipation plate, to prevent the battery from overheting and ensure to work in a safe range. The BMS also can prevent the battery from short circuit, overcharge, overdischarge, overcurrent, overvoltage, low voltage and so on.
- Please notice that our battery doesn't have low-temperature protection! Low-temperature protection is that under the monitoring of BMS temperature sensor, the battery will stop charging during 23~32℉(-5~0℃) and stop discharging during -4~23℉ (-20~-5℃). The battery will reach -4℉(-20℃) only when the outdoor temperature is lower to -40~-22℉ (-40~-30℃), which means the function of low-temperature protection is not essential in actual use. And our lithium battery can be used in an emergency at extremely low temperatures.
- 【Environmentally Friendly】 Dr. Prepare Lithium battery is only about a 1/3 of the weight of lead-acid battery in the same capacity, and it is equipped with a fabric handle, which make it easy to carry and use it anywhere outdoor. Our LifePO4 battery is made from non-toxic materials which makes it completely safe to the environment.
- 【High Efficiency Battery 】Our 12V 100Ah lithium battery provide quick charge and discharge by 1C. LiFePO4 battery compatible with solar panels (not included) as well to get recharged gradually in sunlight. It can work efficiently in a wide range of temperature while maintaining high capacity. [This 12v 100ah lifepo4 battery equips a monitor screen, it's convenient for you to check the current battery capacity. When you plan to use this feature，please turn off all the electrical appliances.]
- 【Best Service】The batteries will be shipped from California, USA. We provide 3-year battery warranty and lifetime technical support, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Due to the low self-discharge rate, a fully charged LiFePO4 battery can potentially hold a charge up to 1 year.
Connect batteries in parallel safely without internal state non-uniformity issues.
*Tips for Battery Connection:
*Batteries to be connected have the same capacity.
*Connecting batteries of the same brands is recommended.
*Fully charge the batteries before parallel connection.
Compatible with 1000W solar panels (not included) to get recharged gradually in direct sunlight.
1 x Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
1 x User Manual
|12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery With LED Screen|
|Cell type: lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4)||Max. charging voltage: 14.6V|
|Rated capacity: 100Ah (1280Wh)||Max. discharging current: 100A|
|Rated voltage: 12.8V||Max. charging current: 50A|
|LED screen: No||Charging temperature range: 32°F~113°F / 0°C~45°C|
|Cycle life: 1000 cycles||Discharging temperature range: 14°F~140°F / -10°C~60°C|
|Net weight: 25.11 lb / 11.39 kg||Battery box: ABS plastic|
|Storage temperature range: -4°F~113°F / -20°C~45°C (store for 1-3 months); -4°F~68°F / -20°C~20°C (store for 1 year)|
|Size (L x H x W): 13.07 x 8.66 x 6.77 inch / 332 x 220 x 172 mm|
· Please read through all the labels on the battery and this user guide before the first use.
· Keep the battery away from rain, splashes, and any wet locations.
· DO NOT string batteries in series.
· DO NOT short circuit the battery.
· DO NOT reverse connection polarity wiring.
· DO NOT expose the battery to fire, heat sources, or direct sunlight.
· DO NOT open, dismantle, or modify the battery.
· DO NOT drop, crush, shake, strike, or penetrate the battery.
· Please use the specified charger to charge batteries.
· Fully charge your batteries separately before parallel connection.