With a sturdily-built exterior and informative LCD display, Dr. Prepare 500Wh Portable Power Station is a clean and reliable power source for camping, a road trip or emergencies.
At the press of power buttons, the compact power station is capable of delivering mega capacity via multiple output outlets to power up a wide range of electronic devices. Additional wireless charging dock free your device from tangled cables and save more time for you to text a message or make a call. Thanks to an integrated LED light, you can light up your surroundings when night falls in the wilderness.
Key Features【500Wh High Capacity】
- It is powerful enough to charge a smartphone 50 times, laptops(45W) 9 times, CPAP, Gopro 80 times, Drone, Mini Projector, Mini Car Fridge and Others. An ideal emergency backup solution for RV outdoors, camping, hurricanes, and other power outage situations.
- The straightforward LCD display with information on battery capacity, errors, and DC/AC load on/off.
- Including two AC outlets, four USB-A ports, three DC ports, a CIG port, and a USB-C quick charge port.
- Provides an extra charging option with the wireless charging function
- It is a portable model in its class at only 13.6lbs.
- With 2 hideable handles, you can take it for outdoor activities and no need to worry about power shortage.
- The battery management system (BMS) undertakes voltage control, temperature control, short circuit protection, and overcurrent protection to keep both the power station and your devices from damage.
- 1 x 500Wh Portable Power Station
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x CIG to DC Cable
- 1 x MC4 to DC Cable
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
|Battery: 11.1V 18650 Lithium-ion Battery, 500Wh||LED: High, Dim, SOS|
|Weight: 13.6 lbs||Dimensions: 7.7×10.2×7.5 inches|
|AC Outlet Output (Pure Sine Wave): 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz, 300W Rated, 450W Peak||USB-A Port Output: 5V/3A|
|USB-C Port Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/2.25A||CIG Port Output: 9.6-12.6V/10A Max|
|DC Port Output: 9.6-12.6V/3A Max||Wireless Charging Output: 5W/7.5W/10W|
|Input: DC Port: 14-40V, 120W Max|
|Full Recharge Time|
|AC Wall Outlet (110V): 6-6.5 hours||100W Solar Panel: 5.5-6 hours (Optional, MPPT Charge Mode)|
|Car Adaptor: DC 12V Car can recharge it to 40-50%, and DC 24V Car can recharge it Fully. (Optional)|
- Does not support devices rated over 300W.