The shiny, easy-to-use, and blissful Christmas light for celebration in the upcoming holiday season. Be the Highlight, in All Angles.
- 【Kick Off the Show】This snowflake projector emits a multitude of snowflakes with a movement pattern that brings your walls to life. Besides, our Christmas projector lights uses high quality LED chip, with high brightness, but not dazzling. You can now impress your friends with a vivid wall with automatically moving snowflakes.
- 【2020 UPGRADE Projectors Lights】Both the clarity and the brightness of the pattern are improved by 100%! More white rotating snowflakes made to mimic the look of falling snow with clear snowflake, even if you live somewhere that doesn't get quite cold enough for snow you can still enjoy the beauty of a White Christmas.
- 【Survive in Harsh Weather Situations】With durable IP65-rated housing, IP44-rated power adapter, and power cords, this all-weather holiday projector is engineered to stand up against splashes, heat, and snow for making your home festive.
- 【Multiple Mounting Ways】The snowflake projector includes the necessary tools for you to install it. With the round stand base, you can place it on the solid ground or mount it on the wall with screws to enjoy the winter scene in your room. With the long stake, you can stick it in the ground to light up your garden or yard with cheerfully animated snowflakes.
- 【180-Degree Flexible Projector】Capable of rotating forwards / backwards for 180 degrees, the adjustable projector creates a vivid and life-like light show to turn your house into a winter wonderland.
- 1 x Projector Light
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Ground Stake
- 1 x Round Base
- 1 x Quick-Release Knob & Hex Nut
- 2 x Screws
- 1 x User Manual
|Christmas Projector Light with Snow Flakes Patterns|
|Input Voltage: AC 100-240V||Output: 24V / 300mA|
|Light Style: 5W LED||Optimal Projection Range: 10-15 ft|
|Ingress Protection Rating: IP65 (projector) & IP44 (adapter)||Operation Temperature: -77°F ~ 104°F|
|Length of Power Cord: 16.4 ft / 5 m|
- Please clean the projector on a regular basis to ensure the performance of the projector. Make sure the power is cut off before maintenance.
- To avoid any damages to the projector, please do not use chemical cleaning solvents for routine maintenance.