Cooking meat can be tricky, for the temperature is difficult to control? However, cook safely doesn’t necessarily mean sacrificing tastes. EForces Digital Meat Thermometers boasts a 4.25" food-grade stainless steel folding probe to test the doneness. Within 3-5 seconds, readings will pop up on the large LCD. Ideal for bbq, frying, making bread & candy, coffee, and homebrew.
- 【Fast & Accurate】This thermometer ensures precise readings within 3-5 seconds with accuracy up to ±1.8°F. Check the minimum/maximum temperature recorded. Plus, the current readings can be locked for later reference with hold function.
- 【2 Measuring Modes】Comes with “BBQ Modes” and “Custom Mode” to meet various measuring needs. You can choose among 8 types of meat and 4 degrees of doneness (medium-rare / medium / medium-well / well-done) in “BBQ Mode”. Meanwhile, the “Custom Mode” allows you to set the desired temperature when baking muffins, brewing tea, liquids, or making yogurt.
- 【Visual & Sound Alerts】The probe features a large LCD with backlight in 3 colors (red, green, and blue) to indicate real-time temperature. When the preset/desired temperature is reached, the kitchen cooking thermometer will beep to give timely alerts. For the seniors and people with poor eyesight, voice prompts of temperature readings are available by pressing the “Read Button”.
- 【Easy to Use】Fold/unfold the stainless steel probe automatically powers on (45°)/off (0°) the thermometer. A back magnetic means you can easily attach your thermometer to the metallic surface of home appliances for easy storage.
- 【Smart Design】Built-in low battery alert reminds you to change batteries in time. √Auto power off after 10 minutes of no operation. √ IP66 splash-resistant design keeps your waterproof cooking thermometer safe from splashes and more kitchen disasters.
- 1 x Digital Meat Thermometer
- 1 x Metal Clip
- 1 x User Manual
|Digital Instant-Read Meat Thermometer|
|Measurement range: 22°F ~ 572°F /-30°C ~ 300°C||Resolution: 0.1°F / 1 ℃|
|Temperature units: °F or °C||Folding probe: 4.25in, 0° ~ 180°|
|Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C when measured in Celsius) in the range of -4°F ~ 392°F (-20°C ~ 200°C); ±3.6°F (2°C when measured in Celsius) in the rest of range||Power supply: 2 x AAA batteries (not included)|
|Size: 6.77 x 1.45 x 0.86in||Net weight: 3.10oz|