Bring a pair of Dr. Prepare Heated Gloves to keep your hands nice and toasty, whether you are going on an adventurous skiing trip or outdoor projects.
Crafted from weather-resistant polyester, the heated gloves offer added protection against rain, snow, and wind outside. Plus the cozy lining to store heat for as long as possible, these electric heated gloves are sure to be your new fav this fall & winter.
Key FeaturesHand-Shaped Heating Elements
- Size: 12.6 x 5 inches, outlining fingers and the back of hands, these electric heated gloves feature large heating zones to relieve your hands from numbness and coldness in icy winds.
- Capable of delivering comfortable heat ranging from 140°F on High to 113°F on Low, the heated gloves are designed to keep your hands as toasty as you stay indoors. Plus, a preheat mode is available to warm up gloves in advance for improved efficiency.
- Two included 4100mAh (3.7V/15.17Wh) rechargeable batteries can boost your heated gloves for up to 8 hours on Low and 2 hours on High. Feel the cozy warmth all day long whatever outdoor tasks you are coping with.
- Adjustable straps and cord locks allow you to seal the cuff for better insulation and weatherproof performance. The grooved, PU-made palms ensure better grip so you can still hold tools with dexterity without taking off your warm gloves.
- This pair of machine-washable heated gloves combines windproof nylon as outer shells and comfy polyester & rayon as lining to brave rain and snow in unpredictable environments. Perfect for motorcycle, skiing, working, hiking, or daily wearing.
- A pair of Heated Gloves
- 2 x Batteries
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x User Manual
|Package Dimensions: 13.27 x 5.63 x 3.46 inches||Item Weight: 1.31 pounds|
|Battery Capacity： 3.7V/4100mAh/15.17Wh||Battery Output: DC 5V/2A|