Dr. Prepare Digital pH Meter is a handy and functional pH test kit to determine water quality by providing quick and accurate readings.
- 【Fast & Accurate Readings】Precise readings will be displayed on the large LCD with a 0.01 pH resolution and an accuracy of ±0.05 pH thanks to an incredibly sensitive electrode.
- 【Auto-calibration】3-point auto-calibration (pH 4.00, pH 6.86, and pH 9.18) is adopted to ensure accurate pH testing in the first place. Simply insert your pH instrument into standard buffers (included), press "CAL" button, and your pH meter will start calibrating automatically.
- 【Automatic Temperature Compensation】This portable water test kit features ATC (automatic temperature compensation) for pH measurement at any temperature ranging from 32°F to 176°F, helping to improve accuracy and eliminate errors caused by varying temperatures.
- 【Pocket-size】Sleek design makes your 1.76oz pH testing pen fit in your palm, tote, backpack, and purse for a quick water test at any time.
- 【Wide Application】An ideal pH tester for household drinking, swimming pools, spas, aquariums, wine-making, and more.
- 1 x Digital pH Meter
- 1 x Storage Case
- 1 x User Manual
- 3 x Buffer Powder
|PH Water Quality Tester|
|Measuring Range: 0.00-14.00 pH||Resolution: 0.01 pH|
|Batteries: 2 x 1.5V LR44 Button Cell (included)||Accuracy: ±0.01 pH|
|Operating Temperature: 32-176°F||Battery Life: ≈ 500 hours|
|Size: 6.1 x 1.2 x 0.6 inch||Net Weight: 1.76oz|
How to Use
- 1. Remove the protection cap, rinse the electrode with distilled water, and wipe water with filter paper.
- 2. Press the “ON/OFF” button to turn on the pH meter.
- 3. Immerse the pH meter in the solution to be tested. Make sure the immersion line is above the water level.
- 4. Stir the solution gently and wait for about 30 seconds till the reading stabilizes.
- 5. Clean the electrode with pure water after your test.
- 6. Turn off your pH meter by pressing the “ON/OFF” button and replace the protection cap.
- Please read the user manual carefully and follow instructions for correct results.
- Be careful with the glass shell-wrapped electrode when stirring the solution.
- Clean the electrode with distilled water each time before using or storing.