Dr. Prepare Essential Oil Diffuser, with its sophisticatedly engraved patterns and ebony metal cover, fits into your house, office, and any other indoor space as functional and modern decor. It comes with 7 colorful LED mood lights capable of filling your room with the natural scent by adding a few drops of your selected essential oils for up to 10 hours. Additionally, you can use the diffuser as a humidifier to create refined mist during dry seasons.
Key Features【Aesthetic & Functional Design】
- 250ml large capacity water reservoir and premium metal cover carved with exotic lace patterns combine to deliver sustained scent and moisture in your personal space. A perfect addition to the bedroom, office, bathroom, etc.
- Choose your favorite color or let them cycle among a total of 7. The light can be turned off completely when diffusing.
- Featuring 4 timer settings, including Auto/1 /3 /5 hours setting, it can disperse a fragrance during desired periods. It can cover 350 sq ft of space.
- Made of BPA-Free pp materials and designed to prevent overheating, it will shut off automatically and keep your unit from being damaged when it runs out of water.
- It quietly gives off floral or fruity scents in the room at a reduced noise under 35dB.
- 1 x Essential Oil Diffuser
- 1 x Measuring Cup
- 1 x Power Adapter
|Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser|
|Net Weight: 1.3 lbs||Dimension: 4.6x4.6x7.7 in|
|Input: DC 24V/0.5A||DC Plug: Dia Ø 5.5 x 2.1 mm|
|Frequency: 2.4mhz+0.1||Operation Temperature: 32℉-104℉|
|Reservoir Capacity: 250 ml||Operation Time: 6-10 hours|
|Mist Capacity: 45 ml/h|
- 1. Connect the adapter with your diffuser.
- 2. Fill the water reservoir to the fill line with the measuring cup. Then add 2-3 drops of essential oils into the water.
- 3. Place the lid back on and slide the metal cover on by aligning the hole at the top of the cover with the spout.
- 4. Long press the POWER button to turn on the diffuser. Short press the LIGHT button to turn on the LED ambient light.
- Please hold the base of the diffuser when carrying. DO NOT grab the metal cover only.
- Q: Why does the mist not come out, even if the indicator lights up?
- A: Too much water is added, leaving the mist outlet blocked.
- Q: Why do bubbles appear and leak from the water tank?
- A: Excessive essential oils will cause bubbles. Thus, we advise you to add 2-3 drops per using.
- Q: Why does my diffuser stop emitting mist after a couple of months, although the indicator is on?
- A: The mist outlet is blocked. Use a cotton swab to clean the mist outlet in the water tank regularly.