Dr. Prepare LiFePO4 Battery - Your Stronger, Safer and Cleaner Power Solution
Dr. Prepare 12V 100Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is a safe energy source which offers a greater capacity than other lead acid batteries, with only 1/3 of the weight and size. The integrated BMS protects the battery from various abnormal conditions, so that the battery cells have 3000+ deep cycles and excellent discharge performance.
If you're searching for a deep cycle battery for RV, marine, or off-grid applications, then this lithium-ion battery is the perfect choice for you!
- 【Deep Cycle Lithium Battery】 Dr. Prepare 12V 100Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate battery cells provides 3000+ cycles, which is 6-10 times to lead acid batteries with 300~500 cycles. This battery can help you save money without multiple purchases. Due to its low self-discharge rate (2%), this LiFePO4 battery will be fully ready for operation even after 1 year of storage. This battery can be repeatedly charged and discharged without any memory effect. It can be used no matter what state it is in.
- 【Upgraded BMS & Temperature Protection】 The built-in battery management system (BMS) monitors the battery temperature during discharge and charge to protect from various abnormal conditions. Our LFP battery has both high-temperature and low-temperature detection sensors inside the BMS plate. When the temperature is below -4℉ or over 167℉, it will stop discharging. And when the temperature is below 32℉ or over 149℉, it will stop charging. The BMS also can prevent the battery from short circuit, overcharge, overdischarge, overcurrent and so on.
- 【Extendible Capacity to Power】This deep cycle lithium battery enables 1280Wh load power and up to 100A continuous discharge, which can power up most home appliances, such as a fridge, TV, microwave oven, lights, air-conditioner, washing machine, laptop, coffee maker, and more. It also supports to connect up to 4 batteries in series or 4 batteries in parallel to expand power capacity.
- 【Lightweight and Powerful】 This Lithium Iron Phosphate battery weighs only 25 lbs, which is only about 1/3 the weight of the lead-acid battery at the same capacity, and it is convenient to carry and use it anywhere. It can run in various systems, including RVs, camper vans, off-grid cabins, home backup power, marine, outdoor emergency power, wind/solar energy storage, and more.
- 【High Safety Performance & Environmentally Friendly 】Our LiFePO4 battery is green battery and it doesn't contain any heavy metals and non-toxic materials, which is completely safe to the environment. This battery is compatible with solar panels (not included) to get recharged gradually in sunlight. It can work efficiently in a wide range of temperature while maintaining high capacity. Definitely an ideal replacement for most traditional lead-acid batteries.
- 【Best Service】Dr. Prepare batteries will be shipped from California, USA. We provide 5-year battery warranty and lifetime technical support, if you have any questions during usage, please feel free to contact us.
Expand Power Supply Capacity
- Connect your batteries in series (up to 4 batteries) or in parallel (up to 4 batteries) to expand power capacity.
- We recommend connecting batteries with the same capacity (Ah), same type (LiFePO4), and from the same brand. Fully charge the batteries before connection.
Longer Storage Time
The monthly self-discharge rate is as low as 2% when not in use, which means that a fully charged LiFePO4 battery can potentially hold a charge up to 1 year.
Compatible with 1000W solar panels (not included) to get recharged gradually in direct sunlight.
1 x 100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Deep Cycle Battery
1 x User Manual
|100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Deep Cycle Battery - Connect In Series|
|Cell type: lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4)||Rated voltage: 12.8V|
|Rated capacity: 100Ah (1280Wh)||Max. charging voltage: 14.6V|
|Max. discharging current: 100A||Max. charging current: 50A|
|LED screen: No||Charging temperature range: 32°F~113°F / 0°C~45°C|
|Cycle life: 3000 cycles||Discharging temperature range: 14°F~140°F / -10°C~60°C|
|Net weight: 25.11 lb / 11.39 kg||Battery box: ABS plastic|
|Storage temperature range: -4~113℉ / -20~45℃ (store for 1-3 months), -4~68°F / -20~20°C (store for 1 year)|
|Size: 13.07 x 8.66 x 6.77 inch|
· DO NOT short circuit the battery.
· DO NOT reverse polarity connection.
· DO NOT dismantle or modify the battery yourself.
· DO NOT expose the battery to fire, heat sources, or direct sunlight.
· DO NOT drop, crush, shake, strike, or penetrate the battery.