Dr. Prepare Projection Alarm Clock 3.0 combines the classic look adopted in the previous models with improved features to evoke your passion for each brand new day.
The crystal-clear screen comes with 4-levels adjustable backlight so you can tell time easily and comfortably at night. The 180-degree flexible projection now can stay lit all the time. Plus the dual alarms, temp display, weather forecast, and calendar, the new projection alarm clock will be the perfect match to your nightstand.
Key Features【Design For Optimal Vision】
- A large colorful backlit LCD screen.
- Displays time, outdoor/indoor temperature (min/max readings included, in °C/°F), humidity, weather forecast, etc.
- Dynamic numerical display.
- 4 brightness settings.
- Project time and temperature onto the ceiling or wall.
- Simply press the ROTATE button and the projector will flit to or fro 180 degrees.
- Fits right in on your nightstand.
- Registers outdoor temperature and humidity.
- Wall-mount design.
- Splash resistant.
- Set up two alarms for different schedules and plans.
- Snooze: Sleep more for 5 - 60 minutes after the alarm rings.
- Using the included AC power adapter to keep the clock working and the display lit.
- Battery backup can keep the time settings when there is an unexpected blackout.
- 1 x Dr. Prepare Projection Alarm Clock
- 1 x Wireless Remote Sensor
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
|Projection Alarm Clock 3.0|
|Display: colorful backlight||Optimal projection range: 3.3-10 feet|
|Time format: 12/24 Hour||Brightness levels of screen: Off / Low / Medium / High|
|Snooze duration: 5-60 minutes||Battery backup: 2 AAA batteries (not included)|
|Wireless Remote Sensor|
|Transmission range: 200 feet (in open areas)||Channel button: channel 1, 2, or 3|
- It takes turns displaying indoor/outdoor temperature every 5 seconds.
- We advise you not to push the channel button in the battery compartment of the wireless sensor. The default is channel 1.
- Please make sure the clock does not rotate through each channel (a cycle icon will appear near the channel number) when you try to connect it with the sensor.
- Place the sensor in a well-ventilated area for 36-48 hours to register readings that are relatively accurate.
- Concrete walls, cellars, screens of electronic devices, metal doors, and other sources of signals will interfere with transmission.
- Should NOT be placed in direct sunlight, or it will lead to a higher temperature reading.
- Backlight of the screen and projection will shut off when using batteries as a power source.
- Please plug in the clock with the included AC adapter for full functions.