Ready to hold your breath and explore the riveting and magnificent underwater world? Bring Dr. Prepare Diving Flashlight with you to take a look at jellyfish, swim with a school of clownfish, and be stunned by the sheer beauty of coral.
- 【SUPER BRIGHT】Equipped with a bright Cree Q5 LED, this handy diving safety light provides 180-lumen brightness underwater up to 80 feet.
- 【IP67 WATERPROOF】Enhanced aluminum-made head, water-resistant magnetic switch, and leak-proof O-rings seated in the groove contribute to impressive IP67 waterproof performance.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】Premium aluminum alloy and durable ABS ensure your tactical flashlight’s great resistance to impact, heat, and cold in all kinds of weather and situations.
- 【HANDY & UNIQUE DESIGN】This underwater torch arrives with a handy lanyard for portability and stands out in fluorescent yellow for high visibility.
- 【GENERAL PURPOSE】Uncompromised quality makes this outdoor waterproof flashlight ideal for scuba diving, snorkeling, underwater work, camping, hiking, fishing, biking, emergency, and more. Four AA batteries used for operation are not included.
- 1 x Diving Flashlight
- 1 x Lanyard
|Dr. Prepare IP67 Waterproof Handheld Tactical Diving Flashlight|
|Material: aluminum alloy & ABS||LED type: Cree Q5|
|Brightness: 180 lumen||LED lifespan: up to 50,000 hours|
|Battery: 4 x AA battery (not included)||Size: 6.3 (length) x 1.6 (head diameter) x 1.7 (body diameter) inch|
|Net Weight: 0.2lb||Ingress Protection Rating: IP67|
- 1. Ensure the head of the flashlight is tightly screwed to the body part before diving.
- 2. Rinse the flashlight with clean fresh water after each dive.
- 3. Take out batteries from your flashlight before storage.