In addition to the prohibitions stated in these Terms, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Services or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- (a) for any unlawful purpose;
- (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- (f) to submit false or misleading information;
- (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- (h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
- (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose;
- or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Services or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee that your use of our Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. We do not guarantee that the results obtained from using the Services will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the Services for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Services at any time, without prior notice.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Services shall be at your sole risk. The Services and all products and services delivered to you through the Services are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either explicit or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Dr. Prepare, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based on the contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the services or any products procured using the Services, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the services or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of using the services or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.