Definitions and Key Terms
- Cookies. Cookies contain a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Customer. When this policy mentions “Customer”, “you” or “your”, it refers to the company, organization, or person that signs up to use the Service provided by Dr. Prepare.
- Device. Any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit Dr. Prepare and use the service.
- Personal Data. Any information that directly or indirectly relates to an identified or identifiable individual or that is linked or linkable to them by Dr. Prepare.
- Third-party service. It refers to advertisers, sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website. Dr. Prepare’s official website, which can be accessed via this URL: https://drprepare.com
Information Provided by Customers
Payment information. We use a third-party payment processor (currently PayPal) to assist in securely processing your personally identifiable payment information. When you place an order through the Service, the payment card information that you provide is encrypted and transmitted directly to PayPal. We do not store your payment card information, do not control, or are not responsible for PayPal or its collection or use of your information. Dr. Prepare encourages you to read through the privacy policies of PayPal on how PayPal stores and uses your credit card information before interacting with it.
Customer Support. When you contact us, we may collect information about your usage of the Service, including operations performed, time, frequency, and duration of your activities associated with the Dr. Prepare consumer products that you own. We may request your name, email address, physical address, and other contact information as well to provide you with our services.
Marketing Preferences/Activities and Customer Feedback. We may collect your information about your interaction with our products (like a product review) and responses to our marketing activities (like voluntary customers surveys).
Automatically Collected Information by Devices and Other Sources
Usage Data. Data about your activity on our website and use of our offerings, such as app launches within our services, including computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, browsing history, IMEI/UDID (a numeric identifier for your mobile device), MAC address (another kind of numeric identifier for your mobile device), product interaction, crash data, performance, and other diagnostic data.
Cookies. Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as web beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, we may not be able to provide you with Service or products or respond to the request you may have.
Here are some examples of cookies we use below:
- (a) Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- (b) Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- (c) Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
How does Dr. Prepare Share Your Information?
We may share your Personal Data with others as described below:
· We may disclose your Personal Data to our insurers and professional advisers as reasonably necessary for obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or other legal proceedings.
We reserve the right to transfer your Personal Data in the event of bankruptcy or a sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets, an acquisition, merger, or divestiture.
Except as otherwise set forth herein, we do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your Personal Data with any third parties outside of Dr. Prepare or with our affiliated companies for monetary or other valuable consideration.
How does Dr. Prepare Protect Your Information?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Communications with our Website are all conducted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. Through our use of SSL encryption technology, all information communicated between you and our website is secured.
-Without your consent, we will not use your personal information or pictures for advertising.
-We will not use the collection of users’ personal information as the main purpose.
Your rights regarding your Personal Data depend on local law in the jurisdiction where you reside.
If you reside in the EU/EEA, you may have the right as follows after submitting a verified request to us:
- Information and Access. You may request to access your Personal Data, receive supplemental information about your Personal Data, and/or be provided with a copy of your Personal Data.
- Rectification. You may request to rectify and/or update your inaccurate or out-of-date Personal Data.
- Erasure. You may have the right to have your Personal Data erased.
- Restriction. You may have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- Object to Processing. You may have the right to object to specific types of processing of your Personal Data.
- Data Portability. You may have the right to request a portable copy of your Personal Data. However, Data Portability does not apply to paper records, and must not prejudice the rights of others, or sensitive company information.
- The right not to be subject to decisions based solely on Automated Decision Making. You may have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing (i.e., without human intervention).
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Dr. Prepare relies on your consent to process your personal information.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you reside in California, you may have the right as follows after submitting a verified request to us:
- Know the categories of personal information we collect about you.
- Know whether your personal information was sold or disclosed to third parties for a business purpose, including for direct marketing purposes by third parties, during the immediately preceding calendar year.
- Know the identity of the third parties that received your personal information for their direct marketing purposes during that calendar year.
- Deletion of your personal information maintained by us.
- Opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
- Access your personal information and request a portable copy of your data.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising your rights.
- Notification of your rights.
We do not sell the Personal Information of our users.
For more information about these rights, please contact us.
Our Policy on "Do Not Track" Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Children’s PrivacyDr. Prepare pays great attention to the privacy of children, which we consider to be an individual under the age of 13 or the equivalent age as specified by law in your jurisdiction. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13 without the consent of their parents. If you believe that a child under 13 has submitted Personal Data without parental consent, please contact us. If we are aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without parental consent, we will remove the information from our servers.
How to Contact Us
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via the link: https://drprepare.com/contact-us/