Return & Refund Conditions
1. 30-Days Return Policy
If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return new, unopened and undamaged products within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Based on the 30-days return policy, please note that your products may be rejected for a refund if it does not meet these requirements below:
● You have contacted Dr. Prepare team.
● The products must follow return packaging requirement.
● For non-quality related return, you are responsible for shipping costs (*Including the package recall fee for canceling the order after the package has been shipped).
Once we receive the products and test its intactness by Dr. Prepare Quality Control Dept, we will refund the full purchase price.
2. Quality-Related Issues
● Order number
● Proof of purchase
● Video or photo of the faulty product (if applicable)
● Mailing address
● Contact telephone number
We will respond within 1-2 business days to solve the product issues for you or with instructions on how to return products from your order. You are eligible for a refund or replacement if the products are a result of our error (you received an incorrect product, or damaged product during shipping, or non-human-caused quality problems during the warranty period, etc.), and we will pay for your shipping fee if you want to return.
How to Return Products
After confirming with you, we will provide a return shipping label by email, including the shipping address. Products should be returned based on the return packaging policy. Please note that there is no restocking fee for returning products.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, the refund will be provided to the original method of payment within 2-3 working days. If you haven’t received the refund within 2-3 working days, please check your bank account again. Then contact your bank or credit card company. It may take some time before a refund is official posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Return Packaging Requirement
● The products must be in the original packaging and include all accessories.
● The products must be able to be completely repackaged with the original packaging.
Shipping costs must be responsible by you for the following situations
● Non-quality related returns.
● Buyers' Accidental returns.
● Returning products profess to have defects but tested by Dr. Prepare Quality Control Dept to be in working condition.
Dr. Prepare does not accept returns of or offer refunds for the following situations
● Returns without prior authorization.
● Products Modifications. Any modified products received will be returned to you at your expense.