What kind of safety hammer is our best choice?
Not only a simple safety flashlight. The product is mult-functional with flashlight, radio, siren & blink, power bank, which solves all the problem.
1. It can warning with flashlights to send an SOS all-wave..
2. Hand crank generates electricity for hammer, and hammer as a power bank recharges cell phone. Using the hand crank about 3 minutes can bright light more than 15 minutes.
3. It has 3 lighting models : 1 LED Mode, 3 LEDs Mode, SOS Mode
- 【Multi-functional emergency toolkit's a 4-in-1 emergency Kit includes Flashlight, am/FM radio, siren, and power bank. It Meets your needs in an emergency.
- 【Two ways to recharging you are able to use USB cable or hand crank to charge the internal battery.
- 【Portable power bank the built-in 800mAh Polymer lithium Battery can charge your cell phone or other smart devices through an USB cable.
- 【Am/FM radio the radio keeps you informed of any important weather or new updates.
- 【Portable and compact with the Compact size Of 6. 4 x 1. 3 x 1. 9 inches and light weight of 4. 69 ounces only, you can lip it easily into your pocket or go hands free with the attached lanyard.
- 1 x Flashlight
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual
|Multi-Functional 800mAh Flashlight|
|Material: ABS+PS||Function: Flashlight, Radio, Siren, Blink, Power bank|
|Powered by: Hand crank & usb||Built-in battery: 800mAh 3.7V Polymer lithium battery|
|High Brightness LED: 3pcs (2000-2500mcd)||Charging time: About 2.5 hours by cranking, 3 hours by USB|
|Using time: About 8 hours for lighting, 8 hours for radio, 5 hours for blink||Using time (crank the handle about 3min, at lease 120 circle/min): a. 15min lighting; b. 5-10min radio; c. 3min siren & blink; d. 3min for phone using, standby time about 3-30min|