Dr. Prepare Ceramic Space Heater can effectively drive the coldness away and bring you a warm and comfortable living environment. Equipped with ceramic heating materials and a built-in temperature control system, the heater safely provides you with three hot/cool wind selections to satisfy your needs.
Key Features【3-In-1 Adjustable Modes】
- One machine, three modes: Cool Blow Fan, Low Heat, and High Heat. Ideal for Four seasons.
- Designed with an easy operating knob, three power levels are available.
- With high-quality heating wire and advanced ceramic heating materials, it quickly generates a gentle hot air in three seconds to warm the surroundings efficiently.
- It adopts an insulator case to effectively prevent the risk of electric shock.
- Equipped with a built-in temperature control system, when the machine temperature reaches 167°F, it will automatically powers off to prevent accidents.
- A tip-over switch on the bottom that automatically shuts off the ceramic heater element if it is get knocked over accidentally.
- The hidden moving track at the bottom is stable. A wide 60° oscillating angle brings you all-around warmth.
- One-sided air intake, hot and cold air convection cycle is faster.
- With fanless design. It's low-noise(less than 45 dB) to be a guardian of your sweet dreams.
- Adopting a personalized appearance design, which does not take up space and is easy to use. The perfect companion for all seasons anywhere.
- 1 x Space Heater
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x User Manual
|Ceramic Space Heater|
|Power of Cool Blow Fan: 5W||Power of Low Heat: 600W|
|Power of High Heat: 1000W||Voltage: 100-120V|
|Frequency: 50-60Hz||Size: 6.4×6.0×7.2 in|
|Net Weight: 2.3 lb|
- The heater is designed to spot personal heating or as supplementary heating.
- The heater may give off smoke or odor on its first use, implying that a drop of oil fell on the heating element during the manufacturing process. The oil will evaporate quickly and will not recur.
- Do not cover the heater to prevent overheating.
- Do not use the heater in the surroundings of a bath, a shower or a swimming pool.
- Please make sure to put the heater on hard flat surfaces.