Lasting Warmth, Timeless Style
Meet the new Sleeveless Quilted Heated Vest from Dr. Prepare. This unisex electric vest features a quilted design for your winter wardrobe.
A combination of 3 heating levels, 6 heated zones for key body parts and adjustable zipper on the sides help you stay cozy and warm, whether you are on hikes or simply walk your dog in fall and winter.
- 【Keep Your Body Toasty】
Built in with quality carbon fiber heat elements and 3 heating levels to generate consistent heat for 6 core body parts, including your neck, back, abdomen, and waist, helping to maintain body warmth, promote blood circulation, and relieve pain as well as tension in muscles.
- 【USB-Powered for Lasting Heat】
Uniquely powered by a portable charger to keep warmth in and stand up against elements. With a 10000mAh portable charger (not included), this heated vest is capable of retaining warmth up to 7 hours at Low Level, 5 hours at Medium Level, and 3 hours at High Level.
- 【Adjustable Size】
4 zippers on each side allow you to adjust the size of the heated apparel for various body types. Try different zipper positions to get the perfect fit. Our newly upgraded 2023 sizing system ensures an improved fit, keeping you comfortably warm indoors and stylish outdoors.
- 【Lightweight Design】
Featuring lightweight design and fine interior lining for unrestricted coziness in fall and winter. With a zipper on the front, you can layer this unisex heated vest over varieties of tops to add a touch of style for refined looks.
- 【Effortless Maintenance】
To maintain the quality and expand the service life of the vest, please hand wash the vest or put the vest into a mesh laundry bag for machine wash. Drip dry the vest in a cool, well-ventilated place before the next use.
Six Heat Zones, Your Comfort Zones
Soothing heat delivered at 6 core body parts promotes blood circulation across the whole body, helping you to stand against bitter cold.
The Longer, The Better
With a compact 10000mAh power bank, the vest is capable of warming you up for 7 hours at low level, 5 hours at medium level, and 3 hours at the highest setting.
Feel the Warmth
Comes with 3 heating levels, Low, Medium, and High, to provide caressing warmth you long for. Select your desired heating level to embrace the upcoming winter holidays.
* If the vest does not heat up after connecting with the power bank, please press the power button of your power bank.
A Little, Proper Care Is Enough
Hand wash is highly recommended. We advise you to put the vest into a laundry bag before washing it in the washing machine. No wring. No dry wash. Drip dry in a ventilated area for extended service life.
Waist: 41.7 in / 106 cm
Waist: 45.7 in / 116 cm
Waist: 49.6 in / 126 cm
Waist: 53.5 in / 136 cm
- Step 1. Unzip the inner pocket and take out the USB cable.
- Step 2. Insert the USB cable into the port of a portable charger. Then press the Power Button on the portable charger and the thermal switch on the vest (near your chest) will cycle through red, blue, and green light for once, indicating the vest is plugged in.
- Step 3. Long press the thermal switch for 2 seconds and it will flash red light. The vest will enter the AUTO Mode.
- Step 4. In Auto Mode, the vest will change to medium heat (the thermal switch will turn blue) after the red light flashes for 5 minutes.
- Step 5. There are three temperature settings for manual control. The red light stands for high heat. The blue light indicates medium heat and the green light signals low heat.
- Step 6. Long press the thermal switch for 2 seconds again to stop the vest from heating.
- 1. Take out the portable charger. Hand washes the vest with neutral laundry detergent. Do not clean the vest by rubbing or kneading roughly. Drip dry the vest in a cool, well-ventilated place before the next use.
- 2. The heating elements in the vest are easily broken when washed in a washing machine. To maintain the quality and expand the service life of the vest, please hand wash the vest or put the vest into a mesh laundry bag for machine wash.
- 1. Do not plug vest into your portable charger if you do not plan to use it for a long time.
- 2. Do not hand wash the vest in hot water or with strong acidic detergent.
- 3. Do not bleach, iron, dry-clean the heated vest.
- 4. Do not wear the vest when it is wet. Once it is wet by rain or splashes, shut off power and stop using the vest immediately.
|Electric Heated Vest
|Input: 5V / 1.9A
|Rated Wattage: 9.5W
|Outer Shell: 100% Polyester
|Filling: 100% Polyester
|Three Heating Levels: 131°F (High, Red Light), 122°F (Medium, Blue Light), and 113°F (Low, Green Light)