Dr. Prepare 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Ion Battery with LED Display - Series and Parallel Connection
Built-in low and high temperature protection, our Dr.Prepare 12V lithium batteries provide superior safety usage for your solar system. Supports connecting 4 batteries in series to create a 48V battery bank or in parallel to build an expanded 400Ah battery bank system. 3,000 life cycles ensure a 10-year lifetime, and our LiFePO4 batteries are all backed by a leading 10-year warranty. The built-in LED screen offers real-time power capacity monitoring, no more guesswork.
Choose our more reliable lithium iron phosphate batteries for your family RV trips, off-grid cabins, marine vehicles, solar energy storage, or lead-acid replacement.
- 【Low Temp Cut-Off Protection】 Low temperature cut-off protection can maintain a healthy battery lifetime. When the temp reaches 23℉~41℉, this lithium battery will stop being charged, and when the temp reaches -13℉~5℉, the battery will stop discharging. Ideal for harsh and rugged environments.
- 【Series and Parallel Connection】 Whether creating a 48V lithium ion battery bank or a 12V 400Ah power system, our Dr.Prepare LiFePO4 batteries are both supported. You can even wire up to 16 batteries in series and parallel to build a powerful home battery bank system with a power of 20.48 kWh.
- 【Improved Active BMS Protection】 Optimized circuit can handle cell balancing, over-current cutoff, over-charge cutoff, over-discharge cutoff, high and low temperature cutoff, and short circuit protection for increased performance and longer lifetime.
- 【3,000 Lifespan, 10-Year Lifetime】 Up to 80% capacity for 3,000 cycles in recommended conditions, while the typical sealed lead-acid batteries have only 500 cycles. Provides roughly a 10-year lifetime of daily use.
- 【2-3 Times More Power】 Dr.Prepare 12V LiFePO4 batteries provide a maximum of 1,280 Wh power output, which is 2 to 3 times more powerful than typical SLA batteries of the same size. 100A max continuous discharge current powers most electrical devices. Monitor the remaining power capacity via the built-in LED display.
- 【10-Year Warranty】 All these Dr.Prepare lifepo4 batteries are backed by a leading 10-year warranty and lifetime expert support. Shipped from California, USA. Feel free to contact us if you encounter any issues during use.
- 【Best Service】Dr. Prepare batteries will be shipped from California, USA. We provide 10-year battery warranty and lifetime technical support, if you have any questions during usage, please feel free to contact us.
Expand Power Capacity to Power More Appliances and Last Longer
Safer Charging Than Ever, with Low Temp Protection
Why choose Dr.Prepare's LiFePO4 batteries?
Dr.Prepare lithium batteries provide roughly 6 times longer life than typical sealed lead-acid batteries, and they still provide 80% of rated capacity after 3,000 cycles.
The built-in improved Battery Management System (BMS) ensures a longer lifetime and safer handling compared to lead-acid batteries that do not have BMS.
Built for the Outdoors
Robust shell with IP65-rated dust and water resistance enables the battery to maintain stable performance even in extreme environments. Fearless of any rain or splashes.
No More Guesswork
The built-in LED screen allows you to monitor real-time battery capacity with ease.
● 1 x 12V 100Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery with Handheld Strap
● 1 x M8 Bolts (A Pair)
1. Make sure to tightly screw the battery terminals in, as having loose battery terminals will cause the terminals to build up heat resulting in damage to the battery.
2. When the battery is fully discharged at a continuous 100A, it cannot be recharged at 50A immediately, which will trigger high temperature charging protection.
3. It's highly recommended to charge the lithium ion battery with 20A current. The maximum charging current is 50A, and exceeding this current will shorten the battery's lifespan.
4. Turn off all electrical appliances before checking the current battery capacity.
|100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Deep Cycle Battery - Connect In Series|
|Rated Capacity (77°F / 25℃)||100Ah|
|Cycle Life||3,000 Cycles at 80% DOD|
|Self-discharge Rate (77°F / 25℃)||2%~3% / month|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current||100A|
|Max. Charging Voltage||14.6V|
|Charging Current||Optimal: 20A; Maximum: 50A|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage
||Lower than 11.1V
|Over-discharge Recovery Voltage||12.6V|
||In Series (up to 4);|
|In Parallel (up to 4);|
|In Parallel and Series (up to 16 batteries)|
|Charging Temperature Range
||32~113℉ / 0~45℃
|Discharging Temperature Range||14~140℉ / -10~60℃|
|Low Temperature Protection||Charging: 23~41℉ / -5~5℃
|Discharging: -13~5℉ / -25~-15℃
|High Temperature Protection
||Charging: 140~158℉ / 60~70℃|
|Discharging: 158~176℉ / 70~80℃|
|Storage Temperature Range|| -4~113℉ / -20~45℃ (Store for 1-3 months)
| -4~68℉ / -20~20℃ (Store for 1 year)
|Recommended Operating Temperature
||68~86℉ / 20~30℃|
|Terminal Bolt Size
||Battery capacity and voltage|
|Controller Setting (for reference)|
||12V (x N)*
|Boost Charge Voltage
||14.2V (x N)*|
|Over-discharge Recover Voltage
||12.6V (x N)*
||11.1V (x N)*|
|(x N)* : When it comes to a 24V(N=2) or 48V(N=4) system, the voltage should multiply by the number of series batteries.
|Weight & Dimension
||25.11 lbs / 11.39 kg
||13.07 x 8.66 x 6.77 in / 332 x 220 x 172 mm (L x H x W)
Compatible with the Group 31 battery case
|10-year material warranty
· DO NOT short circuit the battery.
· DO NOT reverse polarity connection.
· DO NOT dismantle or modify the battery yourself.
· DO NOT expose the battery to fire, heat sources, or direct sunlight.
· DO NOT drop, crush, shake, strike, or penetrate the battery.