Whether you are preparing for days-long excursion or unexpected outages, Dr. Prepare 178Wh Portable Power Station comes in handy to provide reliable off-grid power.
From AC, DC, to PD outlet, the little beast incorporates a wide range of power ports to keep your electronic devices on and run small home appliances while living off the grid.
【Enormous 200W AC Power】
- Features 1* AC outlet (110V 180W 200W Peak), 2* DC 12V port, 1*18W PD port, 2* USB-A ports, this brand-new portable power station is specially designed for all your devices such as laptops, CPAP, phones, tablets, drones, cameras, refrigerators, fans, and more.
【Quiet & Eco-Friendly Clean Power】
- Packed with a 178Wh (48000mah) lithium battery pack, no fuel or gasoline needed, no fumes, no pollution, no noise for completely silent operation. The built-in advanced BMS actively protects your devices from short circuits, overvoltage, and other potential hazards.
【3 Ways to Recharge】
- Restore power of the solar generator in time via its DC 15V/2.4A port through car ports (the connector is included) or wall outlets (AC adapter included). Compatible with solar panels as well to get recharged gradually in direct sunlight. (Solar Panel Not Included)
【Real Time Output Display】
- The intuitive LED screen allows you to keep track of the real-time output wattage of different outlets, and how much power left for your extended trips. Low battery alert and Temperature alarm is ready to help you keep track of the device.
【Designed for Outdoor Living】
- The cubical portable generator features a LED flashlight to help you see clearly at night or in low-light conditions. With a matte finish handle that is smooth to touch and easy to grab, this emission-free power station is sure to fulfill your portable power needs in camping, travel, music festivals, emergencies, and more.
200W (Max) AC Outlets
In desperate need of recharge for your drone or laptop on a trip? This portable power station comes with an AC outlet, capable of pumping out 180W power continuously (peak power: 200W).
Features 2* DC outlets, 1* AC port, 1* 18W PD port, and 2* USB-A ports, this portable generator easily keeps your laptop, phones, tablets, and various devices juiced up.
Ready for CPAP Users
Dr. Prepare power station has two ways to power your CPAP machine: 110V AC or 12V DC Plug. We strongly recommend that CPAP users use DC converter to work with this power station and turn off or remove the heater/ humidifier.
The intuitive LED screen allows you to keep track of the real-time output wattage of different outlets and how much power left for your extended trips.
Equipped with two 3W LED bulbs to light up your surroundings or help you check the engines when the car breaks down as you travel at night.
Can't support device more than 200W
Please be aware that this portable power station does not support devices rated over 200W. Please check the specifications of your own devices before the first use.
Read this blog and know more related info:
The package includes
- 1 x 178wh portable power station
- 1 x power adapter
- 1 x DC to cigarette lighter (female) connector
- 1 x cigarette lighter adapter (input)
- 1 x user manual
|One year warranty|
|178wh portable power station|
|Capacity:48000mAh / 178Wh||Dimensions: 7 x 4.2 x 4.2 inch|
|Net weight: About 4.4 pounds||DC input: 15V / 2.4A|
|Charging time: about 7 hours||PD output: 5V / 3a, 9V / 2A (18W)|
|DC output: DC1 + DC2: 9V ~ 12.6v/10a (maximum)||AC output: 100V ~ 120V / 50Hz ~ 60Hz|
|AC power supply: 180W (continuous), 200W (peak), corrected sine wave|