Dr. Prepare 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Ion Battery with LED Display - Series and Parallel Connection
Built-in low and high temperature protection, our Dr.Prepare 12V lithium batteries provide superior safety usage for your solar system. Supports connecting 4 batteries in series to create a 48V battery bank or in parallel to build an expanded 400Ah battery bank system. 3,000 life cycles ensure a 10-year lifetime, and our LiFePO4 batteries are all backed by a leading 10-year warranty. The built-in LED screen offers real-time power capacity monitoring, no more guesswork.
Choose our more reliable lithium iron phosphate batteries for your family RV trips, off-grid cabins, marine vehicles, solar energy storage, or lead-acid replacement.
- 【10-Year Service Life】 Dr.Prepare's 12V lithium batteries are accompanied by a 10-year product assurance and service life, a substantial improvement compared to lead-acid batteries which typically offer lifespans of only 1 to 3 years. It's the perfect choice for replacing lead-acid batteries, providing long-lasting durability.
- 【Low-Temperature Cut-Off Protection】 The low-temperature cut-off protection ensures the longevity of the battery's health. When the temperature falls within the range of 23℉ to 41℉, the charging process halts. Similarly, when the temperature drops between -13℉ to 5℉, discharging ceases. This feature makes it ideal for use in challenging and demanding environments.
- 【Series and Parallel Connectivity】 Our LiFePO4 batteries support series and parallel connections, allowing you to create a 12V, 24V, 36V, or 48V battery bank, or 12V 200Ah, 300Ah, or 400Ah power system. You can even connect up to 16 batteries in series and parallel, building a powerful home backup power system with a 20.48 kWh capacity.
- 【2-3 Times More Power】 Dr.Prepare 12 volt lithium batteries offer an impressive power output of 1,280 Wh, surpassing conventional lead-acid batteries of similar size by 2 to 3 times. With a maximum continuous discharge current of 100A, these batteries can power most electronic devices. Monitor the remaining power capacity and battery voltage via the built-in LED screen.
- 【Improved BMS Protection】 Our upgraded internal BMS expertly manages cell balance, over-current, over-charge, over-discharge, temperature extremes, and short circuits. This refinement leads to enhanced performance and prolonged lifespan. Plus, IP65 dust and water resistance ensures reliable functionality.
- 【Important Reminders】
- 1. Ensure the battery terminals are securely fastened. Loose terminals can lead to heat accumulation and potential battery damage.
- 2. After a full discharge at a continuous 100A, avoid immediate recharging at 50A, as this may trigger high-temperature charging protection.
- 3. Optimal charging involves a 20A current for our lithium-ion battery. While the maximum charging current stands at 50A, exceeding this limit can result in a shortened battery lifesp
- 4. Turn off all electrical appliances before checking the current battery capacity.
- 5. Dr. Prepare batteries will be shipped from California, USA. We provide 10-year battery warranty and lifetime technical support, if you have any questions during usage, please feel free to contact us.
Upgrade to Lithium Battery
20.48 kWh Power Expansion
Low Temp Protection
● 1 x 12V 100Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery with Handheld Strap
● 1 x M8 Bolts (A Pair)
|100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Deep Cycle Battery - Connect In Series|
|Rated Capacity (77°F / 25℃)||100Ah|
|Cycle Life||3,000 Cycles at 80% DOD|
|Self-discharge Rate (77°F / 25℃)||2%~3% / month|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current||100A|
|Max. Charging Voltage||14.6V|
|Charging Current||Optimal: 20A; Maximum: 50A|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage
||Lower than 11.1V
|Over-discharge Recovery Voltage||12.6V|
||In Series (up to 4);|
|In Parallel (up to 4);|
|In Parallel and Series (up to 16 batteries)|
|Charging Temperature Range
||32~113℉ / 0~45℃
|Discharging Temperature Range||14~140℉ / -10~60℃|
|Low Temperature Protection||Charging: 23~41℉ / -5~5℃
|Discharging: -13~5℉ / -25~-15℃
|High Temperature Protection
||Charging: 140~158℉ / 60~70℃|
|Discharging: 158~176℉ / 70~80℃|
|Storage Temperature Range|| -4~113℉ / -20~45℃ (Store for 1-3 months)
| -4~68℉ / -20~20℃ (Store for 1 year)
|Recommended Operating Temperature
||68~86℉ / 20~30℃|
|Terminal Bolt Size
||Battery capacity and voltage|
|Controller Setting (for reference)|
||12V (x N)*
|Boost Charge Voltage
||14.2V (x N)*|
|Over-discharge Recover Voltage
||12.6V (x N)*
||11.1V (x N)*|
|(x N)* : When it comes to a 24V(N=2) or 48V(N=4) system, the voltage should multiply by the number of series batteries.
|Weight & Dimension
||22 lbs / 10 kg
||13.07 x 8.66 x 6.77 in / 332 x 220 x 172 mm (L x H x W)
Compatible with the Group 31 battery case
|10-year material warranty
· Do not install the battery in a location that may be flooded.
· Do not short the battery terminals.
· Do not expose the battery to fire, extreme heat conditions, or close to any heat sources.
· Secure the battery in place to avoid any violent shaking when installing in your vehicle.
· Do not disassemble the battery.
· Do not strike fiercely or penetrate the battery.