Key Features【180°TIME & TEMP PROJECTION】
- Fits right in on your nightstand to project time and temperature onto the ceiling or wall. You can either flip the projection for 180° or swing the projector to and fro for 180° to obtain all the information you need without glasses or contacts. Note: the clock takes turns displaying indoor/outdoor temperature every 5 seconds.
- * After the clock has received RF signals and displayed temperature readings, it starts searching for WWVB signals for time calibration.
- * During the searching, the WWVB icon flashes and the screen as well as projection turns off. It takes about 3 minutes to complete the procedure and get the time set automatically. When the calibration completes, the WWVB icon changes from to .
- * If the clock fails to receive the WWVB signal, press and hold the ▼ button for approx. 3s to start the searching manually
- * Press and hold the ▼ button to get the clock search WWVB signal for automatic time adjustment. Alternatively, you can turn off this feature in the setting and adjust time manually instead.
- Capable of connecting with wireless remote sensors, the clock registers outdoor temperature readings and humidity around your living area. Please follow the guidelines in the manual or watch the video on the left column to learn how to connect the sensor with the clock and a few tips about its placement.
- Comes with separate switches on the back to control two alarms for different schedules and plans. The additional snooze feature allows you to sleep for 5 to 60 minutes after the alarm rings, at a simple press of the intuitive Snooze/Light Button at the top.
- Plug the projection clock into a wall outlet using the included power adapter to keep the clock working and the display lit. Battery backup (requires 2 AAA batteries. Not included) can keep the time settings when there is an unexpected blackout. Note: the clock will not stay lit and no adjustment can be made when the unit is only powered by batteries.
|Projection Alarm Clock - 004|
|Indoor Temperature Measurement Ranges: 14°F ~ 122°F||Outdoor Temperature Measurement Ranges: -40°F ~ 158°F|
|Projection Range: 3.3 - 10 feet||Time Format: 12/24 Hour|
|Brightness Levels of Screen: Off / Low / Medium / High||Temperature Units: °F / °C|
|Snooze Duration: 5-60 minutes||DC Adapter: 5V/150mA|
|Battery Backup: 1 x CR2032, 3V (not included, backup power for saving settings)|
|Wireless Remote Sensor - 004|
|Transmission Range: 99 feet (in open areas)||Power Supply: 2 x LR06 AA, 1.5V (not included)|
|RF Transmitting Frequency: 433.92 MHz|
- 1. Please read the instructions carefully.
- 2. Please set the time zone manually prior to the first use and reset it after a reboot.