72000mAh Laptop Power BankRenogy
Amazingly compact in size and super massive in capacity, Renogy 72000mAh Portable Laptop Charger delivers enormous off-grid power whenever you need it most.
Featuring a wide selection of ports including USB and a cigarette lighter port, this high capacity power bank unleashes remarkable power to your phones, tablets, laptops, and even home appliances (under 150W) for camping trips, emergencies, or supplementary power supplies at home.
Key FeaturesPerfect Power Supply
- The high capacity power bank boasts 72000mAh/ 266Wh enormous power and a high power conversion rate up to 90%, capable of delivering speedy charges to multiple devices simultaneously.
- Through carefully selected charging ports including two USB-A ports (DC 5V/ 2.1A, DC 5V/ 2.4A), a laptop output port (12V/ 4A, 16V/ 4A, 19V/ 3.5A, 21V/ 3.2A), and a 12V/ 15A (Max) cigarette lighter port, This large power bank gives multiple charges to a wide range of devices: laptops, phones, tablets, UAV batteries, mini-fridges, and even medical equipment like CPAP. Ideal and reliable for emergencies, home, camping, hiking, and road trips.
- Built-in intelligent chips feature overcharge, over-voltage, over-current, short circuit, and over-heat protection, providing devices with all-round protection and ensuring the charger complete above 500 charge cycles for an extended lifespan.
- It comes with ultra-bright LEDs and two light modes, including flashlight mode and emergency mode. Ideal as a tactical LED flashlight for low light conditions and emergencies.
- 1 x Renogy 72000mAh Power Bank
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Laptop Power Cable
- 11 x Adapters for Laptop
- 1 x Storage case
- 1 x User manual
|Renogy 72000mAh Power Bank|
|Capacity: 266Wh / 72000mAh||AC adaptor input: DC 15V / 2A Max|
|USB output: DC 5V / 2.4A, DC 5V / 2.1A||Cigarette lighter output: 12V / 13A Max|
|Laptop output: 12V-16V-19V-21V / 3.5A||Size: 8.98*4.92*1.73 inch / 228*125*44mm|
- According to TSA, This portable laptop charger is not allowed to be taken on airlines.
- Please make sure the voltage and current output meet the requirements of devices. Press the power button once to turn on the laptop power bank and use the voltage switch to select the desired voltage.
- Do not use the output port for laptops and car outlets simultaneously. However, you can use the USB ports with the output port for laptops or car outlets at the same time.
- This laptop power bank can be charged by solar panels, but make sure the output of the solar panel is 15V / 2A.